[PlanetCCRMA] Can't apt-get planetccrma-audiovideoapps-develfor fc4

BJaY BJaY@safe-mail.net
Sat Feb 25 12:58:00 2006

On Sat, 2006-02-25 at 10:46 +0000, BJaY wrote:
>> Hi, I just tried to get the devel packages for fc4 and apt says the
packages
>> do not exists, I checked the repository manually and see 2005 and 2006
>> versions, check with apt-get install planetccrma-audiovideoapps, says up
>> date.
>>
>> Any suggestions ?

>What is exactly the command line you are using and the error you are
>getting? It should be:
>   apt-get install planetccrma-audiovideoapps-devel

>- Fernando

Thats the command line I use.
I get
E: Couldn't find package planetccrma-audiovideoapps-devel
also, I get a warning about being unable to get an exclusive lock on
/var/lib/rpm/Packages, I'm not aware of running any other install process. I
did a dist-upgrade just before because the above failed because of a missing
fox(?) library. This is all in an effort to build vst. I'm confused.