[PlanetCCRMA] FC install stuck

David Slimp rock808@gmail.com
Sat Feb 25 09:40:04 2006

You say you verified the images before burning,
but have you done a "media check" on the burned CDs right
before installing?   That should be one of the VERY first things
you are asked when starting a FC3 install.

As for turning off the computer during install... no problem.
THAT install went bad, so you'll be overwriting everything
during the next install.... you don't want to "salvage" part
of the failed install.  :)

David