[PlanetCCRMA] FC4 problem

Bert Visser orgelman@kabelfoon.net
Thu Feb 23 15:46:01 2006

Hello,

I am facing a huge problem on my FC4 PlanetCCRMA install.
During erasing a CD-RW with k3b the system gave some Input/Output error
and completely froze. The only thing that could be done was a reset.
However it won't boot anymore. The message I get is first "MAKEDEV: no
such user: root" and next "error while loading shared libraries:
libacl.so.1 cannot open shared object file: Input/Output error" and then
lots of other failures.

Anybody know how to solve this?

(If this is the wrong place to ask please point me in the right
direction as I'm completely lost on this one.)

Greetings,
Bert