[PlanetCCRMA] Thanks to every one for your help and should I stick around on Planet ccrma?

Bal Dobe baldobe2000@yahoo.de
Tue Feb 21 16:20:02 2006

Thanks to everyone for all your time, help and patience with me on this.

As some of you may have seen I have had more than my fair share of grief
with planet ccrma kernels both on FC3 and FC4.  A few people here have
been very helpful in guiding and assisting me.

Even though I have not been totally successful at installing the ccma
apps and Kernel someone here did direct me to ubuntu and this led me to
install Kubuntu and KubuntuAMD64 kernels.

I am now on my way to setting up my system and the learning experience
here has been very useful indeed.  At one stage I really was wondering
if I had made a mistake in coming over to linux!

My possible last question is: should I stick around here any more.  I am
not going to be running a ccrma kernel since I will be using a/demudi
based system so would my time here really be spent wisely?

Many thanks everyone.

Bal