[PlanetCCRMA] Re: From zero to DAW in 2 hours !

David Slimp rock808@gmail.com
Sat Feb 18 10:36:02 2006

Hmm... okay.. I only have one more suggestion for now..

in grub.conf... on your kernel line that is SIMILAR to:
kernel /vmlinuz-2.4.22-1.2174.nptl ro root=LABEL=/ hdc=ide-scsi acpi=no rhgb

rather than acpi=no, try:
      apm=off acpi=off

remember... your first reboot will probably fail because you're still in
the messed up settings... so look for it to be good the SECOND time.

David