[PlanetCCRMA] Can get jackd to run

rick parker rickparkerz@yahoo.com
Fri Feb 17 21:39:01 2006

I'm using an M-Audio 1010, which I do get output from
and in the envy24control I can see input levels on, so
that seems to be working.  With Frame/Period 1024 it
still just dies about 5 seconds after starting.
I don't see any messages that say "xrun" when I do
this (I'm just looking in the jack mesaage window,
don't know where else to look).
When I uncheck Realtime, it seems to stay running
though, I don't really know what it's for but I'm
thinking it's probably important. Truthfully, I don't
even know what I'm supposed to do it jack to use it
once it's running...
I did read the FAQ you listed, and I'll take a look at
the sourceforge list as well in the meantime..

Thanks.