[PlanetCCRMA] How ya Planeteers feelin' about FC4?

Jan Depner eviltwin69@cableone.net
Fri Feb 17 16:00:02 2006

On Fri, 2006-02-17 at 12:00 -0800, Mark Knecht wrote:
> Hi,
>    I have a machine to update this weekend. How's everything on FC4
> these days? Is it a good choice right now? The platform is a bit older
> - Athlon XP, 768MB, stable.

    I'm pretty satisfied with FC4 so far.

--
Jan 'Evil Twin' Depner
The Fuzzy Dice

"As we enjoy great advantages from the invention of others, we should be
glad of an opportunity to serve others by any invention of ours, and
this we should do freely and generously."

Benjamin Franklin, on declining patents offered by the governor of
Pennsylvania for his "Pennsylvania Fireplace", c. 1744