[PlanetCCRMA] spec file for rosegarden-4 1.2.3rc1

Thu Feb 16 16:35:02 2006

On Thu, 2006-02-09 at 00:35 +0100, Joakim Verona wrote:
> I have modified the ccrma spec file so it works with the new 1.2.3rc1
> version. The main difference build-wise seems to be that it uses scons
> now, which affects the spec file.
>
> there is some weirdness with scons, so you must remove calls to
> env.KDEinstallas from the scons file in the source tarball to perform
> a build. Since I dont really know why this is, I dont supply a patch for
> that...

Thanks, I was just trying with final 1.2.3 and was hitting the same
problem. Looks like KDEinstallas is ignoring the DESTDIR env variable
and installing in the wrong place, and then the build fails. I don't
current know how to fix this... Any scons experts out there?

-- Fernando