[PlanetCCRMA] Re: Help to Install FC 3 for Julia Sound card no sound output.

David Slimp rock808@gmail.com
Tue Feb 14 19:54:02 2006

What kernel are you running with right now?
    uname -r

What is the contents of your /etc/grub.conf ?

Before running apt-get dist-upgrade... have you
reconfigured your apt source files as directed?
Perhaps you should post those too, just to be sure.

For "multiple sound cards" ... do you have more than
one sound card installed?  If not, then skip that part.

--
David Slimp
rock808@gmail.com

"On proprietary platforms, eventually you'll run into 'you can't do that.'
 On open platforms, you'll run into 'you have to learn more to do that.' "
 -- Ian Smith-Heisters