[PlanetCCRMA] Re: where is kernel for FC4 without multiple processors?

Mon Feb 13 16:58:01 2006

On Mon, 2006-02-13 at 17:40 -0600, Tom Poe wrote:
> Fernando Lopez-Lezcano wrote:
> >On Mon, 2006-02-13 at 16:41 -0600, Tom Poe wrote:
> >>Hello:  I ran:
> >>apt-get install planetccrma-core
> >>and got:
> >># apt-get install planetccrma-core
> >>Reading Package Lists... Done
> >>Building Dependency Tree... Done
> >>E: Couldn't find package planetccrma-core
> >>[root@localhost tom]#
> >>
> >>Anyone know where I go from here?
> >
> >Sorry about this, on fc4 the meta package is:
> >  planetccrma-core-edge
> >
> Fernando:  Here's the message when I run the updated command.  What
> works best?

Could you try again? This is an alsa-utils update from Fedora that has a
newer version than the Planet CCRMA package, I just created a new
planetccrma-core-edge meta package with relaxed requirements that should
work.

  apt-get update
and try again...

-- Fernando