[PlanetCCRMA] problems with echo gina3g and my usb modem

David Slimp rock808@gmail.com
Sat Feb 11 16:49:02 2006

Are your mixer level settings unmuted, and volume turned up?
Can you record audio with audacity even if you can't hear it (should
be able to see the waveform)?

Since both cards are listed in your modules.conf does that
mean they are both currently installed in your computer?
I remember reading there might be issues with multiple sound
cards, so I'd get one working first, then try adding the second.

If you only have one card currently, then comment out the
entries for the old card just to be safe for now.

David