[PlanetCCRMA] suggested config for Delta 1010LT

David Slimp rock808@gmail.com
Sat Feb 11 15:57:01 2006

After seeing many positive comments about the Delta 1010LT card
working under Linux I decided to splurge for my own.  Seems to be
working GREAT so far, but now I'm interested in tweaking it for
best performance.

I'm curious as to what other people are using for their /etc/modules.conf
and asound.conf files.

Also, it seems my system has the card at (APIC) IRQ 19, with
only 3 PCI slots (for IRQ 19,20,21)... and I've read the post about
best IRQ's, but none mention IRQs that high, nor how to change
the IRQ other than BIOS (which I can't) or swap PCI slots (which
only give 19-22).

Any other tips/tricks for getting the most out of my card
would be great!  I don't need generic things like harddrive
tuning, kernel hacking, etc... unless it specifically relates
to the 1010LT card.

Thanks :)

David