[PlanetCCRMA] problems with echo gina3g and my usb modem

lukos brisbi lukosb@hotmail.com
Sat Feb 11 15:53:01 2006

hello,

I finally managed to install planet-core-edge onl fedora core 4 and some
apps liike ardour and jack.  Since the first reboot on the ccrma's kernel, I
  haven't acces to my modem, an usb 56K elsa and launch my internet
connection.
On the other hand, I  can  start internet  when I boot with the fc4's
kernel.
How to make  my modem work with the ccrma's kernel?

Second problem I have an  echo gina 3g adio card.  it's recognized and I
have acces to it with echomixer but I don't manage to get sound. I think
that's a problem in my modprobe.conf.  Being a big newbie, I don't kown what
modify.

Thank you to come me to assistance.

here's my modprobe.conf :
( snd-ymfcpi is the module of my old yamaha card replaced by the echo one )

alias eth0 via-rhine
alias snd-card-0 snd-via82xx
options snd-card-0 index=0
options snd-via82xx index=0
remove snd-via82xx { /usr/sbin/alsactl store 0 >/dev/null 2>&1 || : ; };
/sbin/modprobe -r --ignore-remove snd-via82xx
alias snd-card-1 snd-ymfpci
options snd-card-1 index=1
options snd-ymfpci index=1
remove snd-ymfpci { /usr/sbin/alsactl store 1 >/dev/null 2>&1 || : ; };
/sbin/modprobe -r --ignore-remove snd-ymfpci
alias usb-controller ehci-hcd
alias usb-controller1 uhci-hcd
options 3c501 irq=10
alias wlan0 ndiswrapper