[PlanetCCRMA] I'm blind - can't find FC4

Sun Feb 5 16:09:02 2006

On Sun, 2006-02-05 at 14:56 -0500, Buddy Bell wrote:
> I am trying to set up FC4 but using the rule on the website (just
> replace the 3 with a 4) does not work for me.  I tried
> http://ccrma.stanford.edu/planetccrma/iso/4/FC4-i386-disc1-apt.iso but
> there is nothing there.  I feel like I'm missing something stupid.

If you are looking for isos, they are not there (never built them).
Installing through the internet should work. There is a dvd image
(experimental) of the whole thing in the ccrma ftp site, in:
  ftp://ccrma.stanford.edu/pub/planetccrma/4
(but it is big...)

-- Fernando