[PlanetCCRMA] realtime working?

Brad Fuller brad@sonaural.com
Tue Aug 29 11:16:01 2006

<head>
</head>
Fernando Lopez-Lezcano wrote:
 type="cite">
    <pre wrap="">Why would everyone have rt access?
    </pre>
  <pre wrap=""><!---->
It is not needed that _everyone_ have rt access, the default I chose for
the patched pam is that so that users don't have to edit the file to
allow for rt access. You can restrict it more if you want.

The key also is that the particular application you are using has to use
rt scheduling - jack does and all its clients do, but most probably the
player that the web browser uses does not. </pre>
Gosh darnit, that's gotta be the problem. Staring me right in the face.<br>
Thanks!<br>