[PlanetCCRMA] planetccrma FC5 recompiling kernel problem

kelly khirai@ongaku.isa-geek.net
Sun Aug 20 11:29:01 2006

i'm not sure you need to recompile the kernel if the sources match. i'd
install the sources and then try making ndiswrapper again. it may just
need certain headders from the sources. its worth a try. otherwise you
have a day of configuring kernel compilation parameters ahead of you.

k.