[PlanetCCRMA] Newbie needs help - Jack

Joseph Dell'Orfano fullgo@dellorfano.net
Sun Aug 6 18:27:01 2006

Quick question - did you go through the setup instructions on the
PlanetCCRMA site? This walks you through patching the kernel and all
that good stuff to make audio work well. I am a former newbie with NO
DAW experience when I set up my first linux DAW using the PlanetCCRMA
setup. I was able to successfully go through the very well written and
explicit instructions successfully.

Of course if you did all that, then never mind. I'll leave it as a
complement to Fernando, to whom we all owe a great deal...

-Joe