[PlanetCCRMA] A8N5X mobo and low latency kernel

Brutus Gates brutusgates@gmail.com
Sun Apr 9 16:11:00 2006

------=_Part_18517_30391218.1144512300506

Hi,

I want to make sure that the following system will work with planet ccrma
software:

AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core 3800+ Socket 939
2048MB DDR 400 PC3200
ASUS A8N5X Mother Board
ATI Power Color Radeon X300 SE PCI-E

According to:  http://www.linuxtested.com/results_servera.html#asus  it
should be compatible, but planetccrma might uses strange things like the lo=
latency kernel etc... I heard good things about the nForce 4 chipset but yo=
never know...

Should I got with this system, or will I be taking a risk that I might get
some problems with linux compatibility???
Does linux work well with Dual Core athlons???

Thanks in advance,

------=_Part_18517_30391218.1144512300506

Hi,<br>
I want to make sure that the following system will work with planet ccrma s=
oftware:<br>
AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core 3800+ Socket 939<br>
2048MB DDR 400 PC3200<br>
ASUS A8N5X Mother Board<br>
ATI Power Color Radeon X300 SE PCI-E<br>
According to:&nbsp;
.linuxtested.com/results_servera.html#asus</a>&nbsp; it should be
compatible, but planetccrma might uses strange things like the low
latency kernel etc... I heard good things about the nForce 4 chipset
but you never know...<br>
Should I got with this system, or will I be taking a risk that I might get =
some problems with linux compatibility???<br>
Does linux work well with Dual Core athlons???<br>
Thanks in advance,<br>
B<br>
=20

------=_Part_18517_30391218.1144512300506--