[PlanetCCRMA] latest nvidia drivers and ccrma kernel in FC4

Hector Centeno-Garcia h.centeno@sympatico.ca
Wed Oct 26 17:35:59 2005

Hello,

I'm trying to install the nvidia drivers version 1.0-7676* *for FC4
using the CCRMA kernel. I've downloaded the ccrma kernel source and done
a rpmbuild -bp in order to get the full kernel tree. When the nvidia
installer tries to build using the ccrma source I get this error:

-> Using the kernel source path
   '/usr/src/redhat/BUILD/kernel-2.6.13/linux-2.6.13' as specified by the
   '--kernel-source-path' commandline option.
-> Kernel source path: '/usr/src/redhat/BUILD/kernel-2.6.13/linux-2.6.13'
-> Performing CC test with CC="cc".
ERROR: If you are using a Linux 2.4 kernel, please make sure
       you either have configured kernel sources matching your
       kernel or the correct set of kernel headers installed
       on your system.
If you are using a Linux 2.6 kernel, please make sure
       you have configured kernel sources matching your kernel
       installed on your system.

I got this source rpm:

http://ccrma.stanford.edu/planetccrma/mirror/all/linux/SRPMS/kernel-2.6.13-0.3.rdt.src.rpm

What am I missing?