[PlanetCCRMA] Soundblaster Live! 24-bit card

Michael_Jackson@unpress.nevada.edu Michael_Jackson@unpress.nevada.edu
Fri Oct 14 13:27:01 2005

--=_alternative 0069DBD08825709A_=

Anyone using this card? I upgraded to it, only to find that I can't
capture any inputs - they're disable. I discover that the
sound driver ca0106 doesn't support any capture from analog inputs for
this card. Any workaround for this? -mj