[PlanetCCRMA] Playing DVDs on FC4

Brad Fuller brad@sonaural.com
Wed Oct 12 15:34:01 2005

--------------020401050001050007040104

On 02:34 PM Mark Knecht wrote:
>  Thanks. It looks pretty slick.
>
>  There are two features in Aqualung I really couldn't live without:
>
>  1) In CDs that have songs run together (think Dark Side of the Moon)
>  there is no break (or there doesn't have to be) between the songs when
>  Aqualung plays there.
>
>  2) The Music Store part of Aqualung is really great. It manages your
>  collection like you would, by Artist, Title and Song. You can add
>  whole CDs, or everythign by an Artist, or a single song. It's very
>  nice. Just today the developers released a new version (0.163.1 I
>  think) that now supports multiple Music Stores, so you can have a rock
>  store, a classical store, etc. Very nice.

sounds great.
I tried the CVS and the dnl kept timing out. Is this common for this repo?
should I just keep trying?

--
Brad Fuller
(408) 799-6124

--------------020401050001050007040104

<head>
  <title></title>
</head>
On 02:34 PM Mark Knecht wrote:<br>
&gt; <br>
&gt; There are two features in Aqualung I really couldn't live without:<br>
&gt; <br>
&gt; 1) In CDs that have songs run together (think Dark Side of the
Moon)<br>
&gt; there is no break (or there doesn't have to be) between the songs
when<br>
&gt; Aqualung plays there.<br>
&gt; <br>
&gt; 2) The Music Store part of Aqualung is really great. It manages
your<br>
&gt; collection like you would, by Artist, Title and Song. You can add<br>
&gt; whole CDs, or everythign by an Artist, or a single song. It's very<br>
&gt; nice. Just today the developers released a new version (0.163.1 I<br>
&gt; think) that now supports multiple Music Stores, so you can have a
rock<br>
&gt; store, a classical store, etc. Very nice.</span><br>
sounds great.<br>
I tried the CVS and the dnl kept timing out. Is this common for this
repo?<br>
should I just keep trying?<br>
<pre class="moz-signature" cols="72">--
Brad Fuller