[PlanetCCRMA] Most stable CCRMA with all audio video apps

Spec specialaka@blueyonder.co.uk
Sat Oct 8 07:36:01 2005

I think it may be me getting rpms in a knot by installing various
libraries from source and nvidia drivers etc...
reckon I'll do an upgrade to FC4 and see how it goes....

and I'll test pd/gem b4 upgrade to nvidia drivers....