[PlanetCCRMA] Most stable CCRMA with all audio video apps

Jamie Bullock jamie@postlude.co.uk
Sat Oct 8 03:00:02 2005

Hi,

I have Gem v.0.9 working perfectly on my FC3/PlanetCCRMA-2.6.10 box.
Have you tried a different graphics driver? If you still can't compile,
I would suggest asking the PD mailing list for help, rather than
changing distros, as the latter could just pose a different set of
problems.

Regards,

Jamie