[PlanetCCRMA] pd/gem basic/model example locks up linux

Spec specialaka@blueyonder.co.uk
Thu Oct 6 15:39:00 2005

I was messing with pd/gem loading up some of the gem examples, when I
load up the model example in the basic folder, and operate it, when I
destroy the window or file close the patch it always locks up X and
keyboard completely, only way out is to press the off button ??  I'm
using nvidia driver 1.0-7174 on a geforce 2gts (thats the latest nvidia
driver that supports that card)  can anyone give any idea why this
happens and how I can fix it, I compiled pd and gem from source to see
if that was the problem, but its the same problem as with the ccrma
binaries.