[PlanetCCRMA] re: VST on FC3 on PlanetCCRMA

Andrew Longland-Meech andrew@longland-meech.me.uk
Tue Oct 4 02:17:02 2005

> There's a more correct way to do it, I think, but this is the one I
> can offer from memory. If you wanted to experiement (why bother) I
> think you can comment out just some of that first stuff within the
> structure/funtion/what-the-heck-it-is-I'm-not-a-programmer and it will
> also work, but since no work is going on to support VSTs and more I
> think it won't matter. No one's going to change anything on you very
> quickly.
>
> Glad it's working.
>
> On 10/3/05, jonathan segel <jsegel@magneticmotorworks.com> wrote:
> > by god, you're right! thanks.
> >
> > On Oct 3, 2005, at 6:00 PM, Mark Knecht wrote:
> >
> > > I bleive you can make this work if you comment out the whole
> > > definition. It's not used by jack_fst.
> > >
> > > At line 914 put in a
> > >
> > > /*
> > >
> > > and at line 940 put in the corresponding
> > >
> > > */

> >          Jonathan Segel  --  4014 Brookdale Ave. Oakland, CA 94619
> >                  MAGNETIC -- http://www.MagneticMotorworks.com
> >

> --__--__--
Hi Mark and list

The more correct way (at least the way I did it!) is to edit the
fixheaders script and replace the spaces in the sed regular expression
with tabs - \t .
The script then works as advertised and removes all the problem lines
from the header file.
I guess this should be a bug report to Paul Davis (he is the author of
jack_fst, right?). I guess I should also ask if there is any possibility
of getting jack_fst to work with a more up-to-date version of Wine.
Anyone any ideas on this? I'm not a competent enough programmer to be
able to do a rewrite.

Regards,

Andrew