[PlanetCCRMA] re: VST on FC3 on PlanetCCRMA

Mark Knecht Mark Knecht <markknecht@gmail.com>
Mon Oct 3 10:14:00 2005

There's a more correct way to do it, I think, but this is the one I
can offer from memory. If you wanted to experiement (why bother) I
think you can comment out just some of that first stuff within the
structure/funtion/what-the-heck-it-is-I'm-not-a-programmer and it will
also work, but since no work is going on to support VSTs and more I
think it won't matter. No one's going to change anything on you very
quickly.

Glad it's working.