[PlanetCCRMA] Ardour/Jack Transport/Sequencer that actually tracks?

Louis van Dompselaar louis@dompselaar.org
Mon Mar 28 13:08:01 2005

> I assume you're attempting to use MTC for sync. This
> does work.

No, midi clock.  Most things I have only support midi clock
(sequencer, FX gear, synths) so I need Ardour to lock to that.
I have no real need for absolute positioning and timing, I just
need it to be able to start in sync and run at the same speed,
so when I multitrack from a single synth I don't have to
hand-sync the recordings afterwards.

If Ardour doesn't do reliable midi clock, but does do MTC,
I'd be happy if someone knew of a way to sync the two.

Louis