[PlanetCCRMA] using zynaddsubfx with soundtracker

shift8 shift8@digitrash.com
Tue Mar 15 13:26:02 2005

in the [sample editor] tab, there is a button labeled [monitor].

click monitor, then click [start sampling] to sample live audio.

unfortunatly, you can't do this with jack, because 0.6.7 does not
connect as a writable client.