[PlanetCCRMA] snd-intel8x0 loaded but no sound on FC3

Peter Howard pjh@coastal.net.au
Mon Mar 14 14:02:01 2005

As I mentioned elsewhere, this is looking almost identical to my symptoms.
 Could it be an IBM-notebook-specific prob?  Is there another list (e.g.
alsa-user) we should bounce this problem over to?

PJH