[PlanetCCRMA] 2.6.10-0.5.rdt.rhfc3.ccrma + ndiswrapper?

Timo Timo <timo.sivula@gmail.com>
Sun Mar 13 06:23:02 2005

Hi,

I have for some time tried to migrate from a very well working FC1
Planet CCRMA box to FC3. I have managed to compile neither ndiswrapper
07, 0.11, 1.0 nor 1.1 with the 2.6.10-0.5.rdt.rhfc3.ccrma kernel and
hence am still using FC1. I suspect Ndiswrapper can not find the right
sources and headers while compiling.

I downloaded the ...2.6.10-0.5.rdt.rhfc3.ccrma.src.rpm and installed
it but still no luck. Is this the "real" kernel source package, or is
there some other package I should install to have the sources and
headers available for other software such as Ndiswrapper when
compiling?

Not a big deal really, because my FC1 installation works so well, but
it would be nice to upgrade anyway.

br, Timo