[PlanetCCRMA] emi26

Wed Mar 2 10:04:01 2005

On Wed, 2005-03-02 at 05:06, krsrtn wrote:
> I looked into the emi26.h file.
> it is apparently undefined.
>
> /lib/modules/2.6.10-2.1.ll.rhfc3.ccrmasmp/build/include/config/usb/emi26.h
>
> #undef CONFIG_USB_EMI26
>
> and probably therefore not build?
> how can I make up for that?

That is correct, somebody else has reported this problem. As Mark says I
would have to release a fix. This is, regretfully, a problem in the
kernel configuration (if I understand correctly this is the firmware
loader), not just alsa, which would be easier to release. It is already
corrected in my internal files but I have not yet rebuilt a new kernel
(I was hoping to release a kernel based on 2.6.11-rc5 but Ingo has not
yet released a matching patch). Maybe I'll schedule a rebuild tonight.
Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for reporting the problem.

-- Fernando