[PlanetCCRMA] Java question

Tue Mar 1 16:16:01 2005

On Tue, 2005-03-01 at 15:53, Mark Knecht wrote:
> Hi,
>    On a Morningstar page I get a message
>
> "This page contains information of a type (application/x-java-vm) that
> can only be viewed with the appropriate Plug-in."
>
> What do people install on a FC2/Planet system to get past this? If you
> can please do an "rpm -qa | grep whatever" so I can hopefully find it
> more easily.

Dag's repository has java packages for mozilla, see:

  http://dag.wieers.com/packages/j2re/

That will require the j2re packages that he also hosts. You can download
directly from the above page or add the proper apt urls and download
them through apt or synaptic (but I would disable the dag urls after you
explicitly install what you need).

-- Fernando