[PlanetCCRMA] CCRMA on amd64

Andy Main mainas1@aston.ac.uk
Mon Jan 31 10:06:01 2005

Hi there,

I've searched the archive a little but have found little to really
explain things either way..

I have an amd64 system that is waiting to have Planet CCRMA put on it
(currently has Gentoo).  I noticed on the recent Edge Kernel release
that nando has it on an amd64, can you please explain to me the best
method to run an amd64 system:

1)  Normal 32bit install of Fedora Core 3
2)  1) but with recompiled kernel for amd64 (can you give a brief howto
please :))
3)  64bit FC3 using CCRMA repositories (not sure if possible - haven't
found much info either way on this, I think it is though)

I'd be greatful for any advice.

Many thanks,

Andy.