[PlanetCCRMA] virmidi and pd

Andres Cabrera andres@geminiflux.com
Mon Jan 31 08:48:01 2005

Thanks Emiliano,

I had already tried that, and was confused because running pd -mididev
31 seemed to have no effect because the MIDI device had no name, and
trying to select another device only showed 'none'. But MIDI information
is travelling properly now. Everything was fine from the beggining, I
just let myself be confused by the MIDI devices menu.
The conlusion is that you must set -mididev on the command line, since
it is not possible to select these devices from the graphical menu.

Thanks,
Andrés