[PlanetCCRMA] qjackctl in the panel

Bikehead bikehead@amberpoint.com
Sun Jan 30 05:51:01 2005

If I am logged into my machine and start qjackctl it nicely puts itself
on the panel.  However, it modify the gnome-seesion so it is started
automatically when I log in, it puts itself below the panel instead.  It
acts like it is on the panel (left click toggles the control window and
right click opens up the context menu), but it only appears on the
workspace I started it on and I can't move it around. If I quit qjackctl
and restart it, it operates normally.

Has anyone else seen this behavior?  Any ideas on how to start qjackctl
automatically so it is properly in the panel?

--
   __o
 _-\<,_   Brian