[PlanetCCRMA] To the 1/3 programmers 2/3 musicians

Sean Edwards cybersean3000@yahoo.com
Fri Jan 28 07:07:01 2005

There are many sites for GarageBand (Mac) users to
download/swap original compositions, but very few for
those who compose with Linux tools.  I think a big of
it has to do with the integration of Mac OS X, iTunes,
and Garage Band.  And since iTunes is ported to
Windows, now that community has access to works
composed with Garage Band.

If iTunes, a compatible clone, or another tool of
similar functionality were available for Linux, the
Linux music community might come together a little
more.

-=Sean=-

> I haven't found a good site with songs folks have
> composed with linux...with all of these
> >powerful tools available, I figured I'd find
> examples of them being put to
> >use.

.

.