[PlanetCCRMA] kernel without wireless support?

Matthew Allen Matthew Allen <mtallen@gmail.com>
Wed Jan 26 09:05:01 2005

On Wed, 26 Jan 2005 16:22:59 +0000 (GMT), Stefan Turner
<stefan_turner@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
> Ok, sorry for the false lead.
>
> Stefan Turner

Don't stress it, it took me a while to get this chip up and running
under FC2 (in the end I actually moved over to gentoo because of it).
I all seems like a distant painfull memory now though :)

Fernando, some other things I forgot to mention are that you also need
to have Hotplug firmware loading support enabled (which I think you
do) and CONFIG_NET_RADIO also needs to be on in order for the wireless
tools to work. But as both of these things are pretty common ascross
wireless devices I forgot to add them to the first post.

m.