[PlanetCCRMA] kernel without wireless support?

Matthew Allen Matthew Allen <mtallen@gmail.com>
Tue Jan 25 17:35:56 2005

You do not need the wrapper for this chip. You need the firmware
(which you can get from the SF page)

http://ipw2200.sourceforge.net/

In the kernel you need to have (from the INSTALL)

Crypto library support (CONFIG_CRYPTO) and the following algorithms:

        ARC4 cipher algorithm (CONFIG_CRYPTO_ARC4)

You also need to enable the following from Library routines:

        CRC32 (CONFIG_CRC32)