[PlanetCCRMA] Re: FC3/apt.conf/sources.list question

Axel Thimm planet ccrma <planetccrma@ccrma.Stanford.EDU>
Sun Jan 23 17:10:01 2005

--fU0UwhtRbpo05rnG

On Sat, Jan 22, 2005 at 06:09:20PM -0800, Fernando Lopez-Lezcano wrote:
> You can try installing the apt-planetccrma (undocumented as of now)
> package, it only contains the configuration files for the Planet CCRMA
> repository and will probably work with the apt you have:
>=20
>   apt-get install apt-planetccrma
>=20
> I'm not sure if that's the name I'll keep for that particular package
> and that's why I have not made it "official" yet.=20

I've been using <set>-package-config with set in fedora/atrpms/medley
meaning base only/base and atrpms/all compatible repos.

The <set>-package-config also includes config files for yum, yum20,
up2date and smart.
--=20
Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net

--fU0UwhtRbpo05rnG