[PlanetCCRMA] Planet or RPM lib problem on x86_64

Greg Cunningham gregc@harrisgroup.com.au
Wed Jan 19 15:55:01 2005

OK. Will the same problem be present for the planetccrma src.rpms? What do
you think my chances are if I try building Jack & friends from cvs? - just
to feed my adiction.
--
Greg

Apt does not yet work on fc with the x86_64 architecture. At all. It
can't deal with the simultaneous install of multiple architecture
packages.

Planet CCRMA is not yet compiled on top of x86_64....

computer.