[PlanetCCRMA] Pentium-4 and denormal numbers on planetccrma

andersvi@extern.uio.no andersvi@extern.uio.no
Wed Jan 12 05:48:02 2005

Question is whether these switches (without the -mcpu=pentium4
switch), or another solution to the problem, can be used in
general for the whole planet-distribution?  With not much
knowledge about denormal numbers, I guess all "realtime" apps
might suffer from the same problem.  Jack, softsynths, plugins,
etc.

One use of planetccrma is to make installing precompiled audio
and video-apps easy.  This problem brings at least me back to
stage 1.