[PlanetCCRMA] Jack ardour New kernel FC3

hungry ghost hg@web-links.net
Fri Jan 7 01:31:01 2005

Hi I managed to get Jack started!!
Ardour is now running.
I'm using planet stuff, must I strt jack by hand each boot?
 Here is the output:

jackstart: cannot get realtime capabilities, current capabilities are:
           =ep cap_setpcap-ep
    probably running under a kernel with capabilities disabled,
    a suitable kernel would have printed something like "=eip"

back from read, ret = 1 errno == Success
jackstart: could not give capabilities: Operation not permitted
jackd 0.99.36
Copyright 2001-2003 Paul Davis and others.
jackd comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY

apparent rate = 44100
creating alsa driver ... hw:1|hw:1|512|2|44100|0|0|nomon|swmeter|-|32bit
control device hw:1
configuring for 44100Hz, period = 512 frames, buffer = 2 periods
nperiods = 2 for capture
nperiods = 2 for playback
configuring for 44100Hz, period = 512 frames, buffer = 2 periods
nperiods = 2 for capture
nperiods = 2 for playback

Cheers
Bob