[PlanetCCRMA] upgrade questions

Dave Phillips dlphilp@bright.net
Wed Jan 5 05:02:02 2005

Greetings:

  I'm planning to upgrade my machines this week, and I want to be sure I
do it as efficiently as possible. I currently have the following
configurations here:

    Desktop:
        Planet C RH 9
        AGNULA/Demudi 1.2.0

    Laptop:
        Planet C RH 9

  I want to replace Planet C on the laptop with AGNULA/Demudi, that's no
problem. However, I want to replace Demudi on my desktop machine with a
Fedora Core system. The FC system is intended as an experimental
installation, so I'm quite willing to try out the bleeding edge with
FC3. Alas, I'm not at all sure how to do do that with Planet C. I see no
FC3 ISOs, only FC2: should I install FC2 and then upgrade ? Or is the
FC3 collection hidden away somewhere in the recesses of the Planet
repositories ?

  Advice, suggestions,  and tales of experiences are most welcome.

Best,

dp