[PlanetCCRMA] apt-get update

Daniel Dillon danielddil@yahoo.com
Sat Feb 26 11:19:01 2005

Has anyone experienced a problem(s) with apt-get
update this weekend (2-26-05). I am doing a fresh
install of the planet using fedora2 and I can not seem
to get by the apt-get update. It just stops and then
times out. I have another server running the fedora2
planet kernel and it can do apt-get update with out a
problem but the new install keeps stalling. I have
tried several times.

  Would appreciate any help or insight into this
matter.

  I have imported the key, and out the proper
sources.list and apt.conf in /etc/apt. Whne the
apt-get update times out it seems to do it some what
randomly in that it does not seem to be always on the
same part of the update when I try to synchronize with
the repository. This is the first time I have had this
problem.

Sincerely,

Dan Dillon

danielddil@yahoo.com