[PlanetCCRMA] Other repositories?

David Hill cardinalrg2@verizon.net
Tue Feb 22 06:54:01 2005

Don't know if I should say much on the subject, but I followed this
instruction page to the letter and had no issues (at least that were not
self induced ;) ) on 4 CCRMA machines. This is the warning associated
with mixing repositories.

http://stanton-finley.net/fedora_core_3_installation_notes.html#Warning

Dave