[PlanetCCRMA] Re: jack-rack

Sat Feb 19 11:16:01 2005

On Sat, 2005-02-19 at 08:17, jason.ronallo@gmail.com wrote:
> I've got a likely candidate for the problem now.  Wasn't thinking, now
> was I?  I'm running jackd 0.99.50cvs and jack-rack was compiled
> against jack 0.99.36.  I'm assuming that's the problem.

Yes, but the problem is probably that you have _both_ versions installed
now. It depends on what options you used to compile the cvs version,
usually you would want to use "--prefix=/usr", otherwise it will install
in /usr/local instead of /usr and will not overwrite the old stuff still
in /usr. So you have two different versions of jack, and things don't
work.

-- Fernando