[PlanetCCRMA] key-pressure events in rosegarden/fluidsynth/qsynth

Mark Knecht Mark Knecht <markknecht@gmail.com>
Thu Feb 17 06:23:02 2005

Hi,
   I don't have RG on this Planet machine so I can't test it but RG
had a MIDI filter setup page. I think the default *might* have been to
filter a lot of that stuff. Have you checked that?

   The second thought is that the sound fon you are using doesn't
support key pressure. Are you sure it should work? I don't use sound
fonts so I'm very unsure of their capabilities.

   Anyway, good luck.

Cheers,
Mark