[PlanetCCRMA] Edirol UA-1D - optical spdif out -> stereo receiver

Steve Harris S.W.Harris@ecs.soton.ac.uk
Wed Feb 16 01:03:01 2005

I'm not sure what "keeping the cost low" means, its $200, but this box is
very good: http://www.slimdevices.com/ open source, spdif out, good remote
and UI, ethernet or wireless.  Not affiliated to compary, blah blah, just
a happy customer. I have 2 of them.

- Steve