[PlanetCCRMA] Rosegarden problem

Tue Feb 15 15:39:01 2005

On Tue, 2005-02-15 at 02:12, Jamie Bullock wrote:
> Since upgrading to FC3 with the latest PlanetEdge kernel, and Rosegarden
> 0.9.91 from the repos, Rosegarden gives the following message whilst
> launching:

You upgraded the distro from what version?

> Error when parsing file '/usr/share/apps/rosegarden/autoload.rg': "error
> occurred while parsing element at line 1, column 1"
>
> It then fails to load any files, complaining about MIME types not being
> installed.
>
> Anyone got any ideas?

I don't get this on my test systems (of course...). Could you check the
integrity of the installed rosegarden4 package, just in case:
  rpm -V rosegarden4

Maybe there's stuff left over from the previous version that you had
installed? What is rosegarden linking against?
  ldd /usr/bin/rosegarden

-- Fernando