[PlanetCCRMA] TclMidi problem - missing dev entries

Jamie Bullock jamie@postlude.co.uk
Tue Feb 15 14:34:03 2005

Fixed. Didn't realise the dev file system was being built dynamically by
udevd. Just needed to replace:

KERNEL="midi[CD0-9]*",   NAME="snd/%k"

with

KERNEL="midi[CD0-9]*",   NAME="snd/%k", SYMLINK="midi%e"

in /etc/udev/rules.d/_your_rules_file

Is it possible to script this change as part of the alsa rpm?

Jamie